What is the worst 3 letter word you can tell someone?
What if I told you it was “but”?
No, not the southern region of your digestive system.
“But…”This is such a common word in our daily language that we forget the impact of this 3 letter word.
- “I love you, but…”
- “I miss you, but…”
- “I need you to pick up your toys, but…”
- “I know you lost someone, but…”
It almost rolls off our tongue in a seemingly meaningless way.
Can I challenge you with something?
Almost a #WhatIfChallenge
Are you ready for it?
What if we changed the “but” to an “and”?
- “I love you, AND…I want to spend more time with you.”
- “I miss you, AND…Let’s get together.”
- “I need you to pick up your toys, AND…later we can play a fun game.”
- “I know you lost someone, AND… I’m here to be with you.”
Both are POWERFUL 3 letter words and make a huge difference in your conversation, relationship, and life. Imagine if #Jesus came to this earth to die for all #BUT not for YOU?
Instead He came to die for all #AND YOU!!! Praise God!
Will you be the AND in someone’s life today?